How to decorate a beach towel
Old towel in a new way
For work you will need:
- Acrylic paint
- Breadboard knife
- Sponge for dishes
- Paper of different colors.
- Make a stencil first. Find the contour of the swallow in the magazine (or any other drawing), print on a photocopy in two different sizes.
- Put on a sheet of paper, circle the outline, cut with a breadboard knife. If you search for an image on the Internet, you can print and immediately cut it.
- Choose a suitable paint color so that the picture is visible, in our case it is white on a blue towel and bright blue on blue. It is best to take paint for painting on fabric, then the picture will not fade and after many washings.
- Squeeze the paint onto a disposable plate. Put the stencil on a towel.
- Cut a piece from the sponge, take the paint and apply with a light soaking motion to the surface according to the stencil. Then, with one sharp upward movement, remove the stencil.
Similarly, you can decorate pillows, curtains, bedding - everything that tells your imagination!
Here are the towels we got:
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.